Thursday 8 February 2018

Easy DIY Storage Options For Makeup/Makeup Brushes.































I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for new (cheaper) ways to shop and display my makeup and brushes and I'm constantly changing the colour scheme or way I display them. I do like to have all my brushes (you never know what you may need) and regular makeup on display on my vanity...

There is something about seeing all my brushes and my favourite/everyday makeup products on my vanity, which makes me feel super happy... It's the simple things in life hey... bit of a different post today -- thought I'd share some of my small DIY and cheap/around the house options for makeup storage and makeup brush holders. I have a few choices to speak with you today that will not break the bank and in face can be made with items you might have around the house already.



iPhone Box Compact Makeup/Highlight Holder







































My DIY storage option I have is highlighter holder or an easy compact makeup/blush.This can utilize can blend and standard compact sizes about 8 from the box. It's just an elderly iPhone Box... you can leave it spray or white paint, although I've painted mine a lovely dusty pink, colour in you want, it looks good on, can be super handy and my vanity for holding all my favourite highlighters in 1 spot.


Ice Cube Tray Single Eyeshadow Holder























I've Got A Really Cute Thought For Maintaining Single Eyeshadows Or Colourpop Eyeshadows Fit Perfectly Grooves like I Have Discovered Outside. The Product I Used For This Is An Ice Cube Tray, I've Used A White Plastic Tray Out Of Wilko's And The Groove Seem To Make A Tad Little Larger Than the Conventional Clear Ones That You Buy, These Are About #2 Every And Hold 12 Colourpop Eyeshadows Easily They Appear So Neat And You'll Be Able to Load Drawers With Them And Organise All Your Eyeshadows, I Love Them I've 3 In 1 Drawer And Can Easily Find All The Colours In Your Trays, Which Is Excellent!


Mug Makeup Brush Holder



























Mugs Can Hold plenty of Brushes, And You Can Buy Them In All Types Of Sizes, Shapes, Colours And Designs They Appear Super Cute On Vanity's And Are Another Alternative for Holding Makeup Brushes. Plus Should You Each Your Style to Modify, You Can Use It To Get A Coffee, Therefore It's A Win-Win Situation. I Am Currently With A Brushes To Be Held by A Beautiful Blue Polka Dot Mug.


Vase/Glass Mug Brush Holder







































I've Additionally Found Glass Cups/Mugs Work Or That Old Vases Well As Makeup Brush Holders, I Am Currently Using An Old Round Vase That Housed A Succulent, Which For The Life Of Me Couldn't Keep Alive, So I Thought I Could Put It To Use As A Lovely Brush Holder And It Looks Lush. Before I employed That One, Which Looked equally As Good, I Was Using A Jack Daniels Glass!


There You Have It, Only A Small Easy DIY Ideas. Just Goes To Show You Do Not Have To Shell Out On All Of The Fancy Acrylic Holders, Which Inside My Choice Are Overpriced, And Why Have A Clear Plastic Cup, Which Too Many Individuals Have when You're Able to Use A Unicorn Mug!!!!! Just Saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment